Honeycomb & Cellular Shades
Duette® Honeycomb Shades
Save Money On Your Energy Bill With Honeycomb Shades!
Honeycomb shades, also know as “cellular” shades, combine two or more layers of pleated fabric forming a “honeycomb” cell that traps air. These popular shades are great insulators and the most energy efficient shades on the market.
The Shutter Guy will help you select the right honeycomb shade to not only complement your home décor, but provide you with a product that is sure to save you money on your energy bill.
Features & Benefits of Honeycomb Shades
- Can cover any opening, from standard windows to hard-to-cover windows including, skylights, sliding glass doors, arches and more
- Provide a crisp and clean appearance
- Available in several cell configurations
- Available in hundreds of colors and fabric selections
- Provide soft, diffused light
- Stacks neatly to maximize view
- Energy-efficient and helps muffle noise
- Available in sheer, semi sheer, opaque, semi opaque and blackout fabrics
- A neutral backing gives a uniform look from the outside of your home
- Available with cordless controls for child and pet safety, as well as top/down bottom up
- Shades can be motorized
- Easy to maintain
The Shutter Guy is an authorized Hunter Douglas dealer offers honeycomb shades from Hunter Douglas and other leading companies such as, Vista Products, Graber, Century Blinds, Horizons Window Fashions and EcoSmart, just to name a few.
Honeycomb Shades Offer More Versatility Than Any Other Window Treatment
Honeycomb and cellular shades come in hundreds of colors, sizes, and operational systems such as PowerView® Motorization. They can also be used on horizontal and vertical windows.
Quality Window Treatments & Service for Less!
Cellular and Honeycomb Shades in Charleston & Isle of Palms SC Area
At Shutter Guy, we offer quality blinds, shades, shutters, motorization options, measuring and installation, child and pet safe window treatments, and more for your home or office.
We proudly serve the Charleston area, including Goose Creek, Summerville, Isle of Palms, Sullivan’s Island, Folly Beach, Mt Pleasant, Georgetown, Myrtle Beach, Kiawah Island, Seabrook Island, Awendah, the “Low Country” SC, and surrounding areas.