Interior Hardwood Shutters
Interior hardwood shutters not only add value, they add a fine decorative piece that will last for generations. Everyone is familiar with real wood, whether you enjoy real wood flooring, furniture, or cabinets. The beauty of wood is classic and brings warmth to your home. To see how hardwood shutters can enhance your home, speak with a trained consultant at Shutter Guy today.
Heritance Hardwood Shutters Handcrafted Series
If you’re ready to add the natural elegance of genuine hardwood shutters to your home, consider the Heritance® Hardwood Shutters Handcrafted Series by Hunter Douglas. This unique series brings a whole new level of artistic beauty to the timeless quality of genuine hardwood shutters.
Featuring six innovative designer finishing techniques, this custom shutter collection allows you to choose an individual technique for your home or select a combination of techniques for a truly custom one-of-a-kind shutter. You can choose from:
- TEXTURED. This technique will enhance the wood’s natural grain and create contrast and depth that truly bring out the beauty of genuine hardwood.
- RUSTIC. With the rustic technique, the naturally occurring characteristics of hardwood are artistically arranged so you will have your own unique shutter.
- GLAZED. The glazed technique is exactly what you image it to be. It will enhance the richness of the stained finish with an application of hand-rubbed glaze.
- GLAZED AND BURNISHED. The glazed and burnished technique creates an antiqued effect by hand-sanding frame corners and key areas before the glaze is applied.
- CLASSIC DISTRESSED. Classic distressed gives the wood and stains a beautiful worn appearance with a variety of techniques, including glaze, dents, cracks, and actual wormholes. Remember, this is real wood.
- HEIRLOOM DISTRESSED. Heirloom distressed creates an old-world look that goes beyond classic distressed with additional finishing techniques including burnishing, rasping, and flyspecking, which is small dark, nonuniform specks. This look is perfect for people who want to recapture the rustic, old-world look.
The Heritance Handcrafted Series will bring nature’s beauty and value to your home. To see the custom artistry of the Heritance Handcrafted Series, view the video below.
Finding Heritance Shutters in the Charleston SC Area
The window treatment professionals at the Shutter Guy are trained to assist you in the selection of the right treatment for YOUR windows! Our knowledgeable and experienced staff knows how to ask the right questions to ensure your new window treatments exceed your expectations. We service Charleston, SC and surrounding areas including, Isle of Palms, Sullivan’s Island, Folly Beach, Mt Pleasant, Georgetown, Myrtle Beach, Kiawah Island, Seabrook Island, Awendah, Goose Creek, and the “Low Country.” Contact us to schedule a consultation, and be sure to check out our Calling Out Cancer program to see how a percentage of your purchase with us goes toward cancer support and research.