With advances in wireless technology improving all the time, operating your window treatments by remote control is easier than ever! Motorization is definitely one of the fastest growing trends in the window coverings industry. At The Shutter Guy, we’re proud to serve the motorization needs of the entire Charleston area. Our motorization experts can meet any window covering automation need. Here are just a few reasons to consider motorized technology for your home:
- With no cords, motorization offers a cleaner look for your blinds and shades.
- Your window coverings will last longer because electric motors eliminate the wear and tear that can occur with manual operation.
- Your automated blinds or shades shades can be programmed to respond to the sun and protect your interior design from harmful UV ray damage.
- You’ll save on energy with automated sun sensors and timers that reduce monthly energy bills as well as have a positive effect on the environment.
- With apps you can access from your smart phone or tablet, you can program specific environments for your window treatments to open, close or shift light based on your desired ambiance for the room.
It’s the Perfect Time to Motorize Your Window Fashions!
Window treatment motorization is reaping the benefits of technology advances, making it easier than ever to motorize your blinds, shades or drapes. Window treatment motorization is the perfect solution for hard-to-reach window treatments, such as those in skylights, up in vaulted ceilings, or behind bathtubs. Motorization also offers inherent safety features that make your window coverings incredibility safe for children and pets.
Window Treatment Motorization in Charleston SC
Serving the greater Charleston area, the window treatment professionals at the Shutter Guy are trained to assist you in the selection of the right treatment for YOUR windows! Our knowledgeable and experienced staff knows how to ask the right questions to ensure your new window treatments exceed your expectations. Contact us to schedule a consultation, and be sure to check out our Calling Out Cancer program to see how a percentage of your purchase with us goes toward cancer support and research.