PowerView: Intelligent Window Treatment Operation
If your window treatments still have outdated dangling cords, it’s time to upgrade to enhance your home’s safety. There are a variety of ways to do that, including using motorization. Hunter Douglas, the leader in window treatment safety, offers the PowerView™ system, which is available on virtually any window treatment. To see it in action, speak to a trained consultant at Shutter Guy here in Charleston. We’ll be happy to show you the ins and outs.
You might not be the most technological house on the street, but if you’re thinking about whole-home automation, be aware that PowerView motorized window treatments can be seamlessly integrated with other whole-home automation systems. Popular compatible systems include:
- Control 4®
Benefits of PowerView
- The majority of PowerView motorized window coverings are battery-powered, making them very easy to install, maintain, and operate. The battery pack is hidden behind the headrail.
- With the aid of the PowerView™ App, you can now program your window treatments to move to the exact position you want and then schedule or control them using your tablet or smartphone.
- The RemoteConnect™ feature and an Internet connection allows you to operate your shades from anywhere in the world using your mobile device.
- The PowerView Pebble remote control and Pebble Scene Controller add convenience.
- They allow you to set your window treatments to open and close at selected times.
- Preview and select different room scenes, different shade positions, and different combinations of shades that you previously programmed using the PowerView App.
Child and Pet Safety
Along with the added convenience features of cordless operation, PowerView Motorization creates a safer home environment for children and pets. Call or visit our showroom to learn more about other cordless operations systems available.
Finding PowerView in the Charleston, SC, Area
The window treatment professionals at the Shutter Guy are trained to assist you in the selection of the right treatment for YOUR windows! Our knowledgeable and experienced staff knows how to ask the right questions to ensure your new window treatments exceed your expectations. We service Charleston, SC and surrounding areas including, Isle of Palms, Sullivan’s Island, Folly Beach, Mt Pleasant, Georgetown, Myrtle Beach, Kiawah Island, Seabrook Island, Awendah, Goose Creek, and the “Low Country.” Contact us to schedule a consultation, and be sure to check out our Calling Out Cancer program to see how a percentage of your purchase with us goes toward cancer support and research.