For a home with a classic look—or if you’re trying to create one—shutters are a great option for window treatments. They never go out of style and can often help increase the overall value of the home. At The Shutter Guy serving Charleston, we offer the full line of Hunter Douglas shutters, including hardwood, faux wood, and poly satin, in numerous colors and vane sizes. To see them up close and in person, be sure to contact us today.
Benefits of Shutters
Shutters are very popular with many of our customers, and with little wonder. They offer unique style, and can add a touch of elegance or a rustic charm to your room. Here are a few additional benefits:
- Maintenance. Easy to maintain, interior shutters never require any specialized cleaning services—just a simple dusting or a wipe with a damp cloth should do the trick. Shutters are great for people with dust allergies.
- Durability. High-quality Hunter Douglas shutters won’t fade over time and are a permanent replacement to dated curtains or blinds. And with a look that never goes out of style, shutters are the perfect window treatment!
- Light control. Shutters’ louvers give you complete control over light and privacy. Open them when you want to bring in warmth and light from the sun; adjust or close them for privacy or to prevent glare. They offer great room-darkening, so they’re a good choice for bedrooms.
- Pet and child safety. All shutters are easy to operate, and Hunter Douglas offers innovative lift systems. With no exposed cords, shutters don’t pose choking hazards and are safe for kids and pets.
- Custom fit. No matter the size of your window, shutters can be custom-sized to fit any window, even specialty shapes.
Shutters in the Charleston, SC area
The window treatment professionals at the Shutter Guy are trained to assist you in the selection of the right treatment for YOUR windows! Our knowledgeable and experienced staff knows how to ask the right questions to ensure your new window treatments exceed your expectations.
We service Charleston, SC and surrounding areas including, Isle of Palms, Sullivan’s Island, Folly Beach, Mt Pleasant, Georgetown, Myrtle Beach, Kiawah Island, Seabrook Island, Awendah, Goose Creek, and the “Low Country.”